Tuesday 6 May 2014

Anyone Else Allergic to Work?

I think I must be. Everytime I go into the office I sneeze constantly. It's been like that since I started working there in October. At first everyone thought it was a cold. Now that we're getting into summer everyone assumes it's hayfever. Seems that only I know the truth...

  

At least I managed to do a bit of sketching during my lunchbreak today, even if it does look a bit like a school kid's take on The Scream painting. I don't know where the wasp came from. For starters I can't remember the last time I saw a wasp. Seen a few bumble bees around recently, but no wasps, thank God...

Anyways, there are worse things then imaginary wasps to ruin my day. When I got home I was greeted by two parcels I'd been eagerly awaiting. "Great!" I thought "Those food canisters and spice jars I've been waiting for have finally arrived!" Sadly when I opened one of the packages I was greeted by this:


Isn't online shopping conveinient... and it only took six days to arrive. Just brilliant -_-
But oh well, bye bye for now. One can only wonder what tomorrow will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment