Monday 19 May 2014

Well this is nice

I've been struggling to think of what I could post next on here, mainly because I've been either working or out doing really boring things. Also it's been quite sunny and warm these past couple of days. So yeah, laundry time!

I'm still having issues with sneezing at work, and generally feeling a bit run down. I began wonder as I looked at myself in the mirror if it was possible to gain weight on just one side of your body, as I felt like one half of me looked fatter then the other. I tried to picture this possibility in a cartoon, then realised it looked more like a severe case of hives then weight gain.


Whilst I have nothing else better to talk about I may as well share a bit of animation I did in my spare time over a year ago. It is based on the idea of a bunny going into space... and what it would think once it was there...


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment